- The idea of VeriHelp is born
- VeriHelp, Inc. is formally incorporated as a Delaware corporation
- Head office set up in Seattle, WA.
- VeriHelp applies for patents in the U.S.
- A small office is set up in Cooke Town, Bangalore, India
- Version 1 of VeriHelp Android app for homes is launched
- VeriHelp, Inc. incorporates its India-subsidiary, VeriHelp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Moved to a larger office in Cooke Town, Bangalore
- Safer Streets Android app is launched
- Version 2 of VeriHelp Android app for homes is launched
- CEO Bushan Kolleri chairs roundtable at India Retail Forum 2017
- VeriHelp Secured Schools program is launched
- Vetail.AI is launched
- Patent for “Identity Verification via Validated Face Recognition and Graph Database” is issued